Registration will give you full access to our wide range of cross-curricular resources and activities including:
- Faraday teaching resources – Free subject-specific curriculum-linked teaching resources and classroom activities for students aged 11-19 years including lesson plans, handouts and film clips.
- Posters - A range of free classroom posters to download or order to have delivered direct to your door.
- Faraday Challenge Days – Access to the application form for each Faraday Challenge Day season so that your school can be the first to apply each year.
- DIY Faraday Challenge Day – Full access to all of the printable resources and guidance notes for teachers so that you can run your very own Faraday Challenge Day in your school. There are currently 8 different challenges for you to choose from to help bring science, design and technology, engineering and maths (STEM) together in an engaging way.
- Education newsletter – Simply tick the box to opt-in on the registration form and our monthly eNewsletter will be delivered straight to your email inbox so that you can keep up to date with all of the news, views and events from IET Education and our partners.
How much is it?
Registration is completely FREE! It simply allows us to track resource usage and downloads.
…and there’s more!
Here at the IET Faraday, our aim is to introduce a new and enthusiastic generation to the fun and excitement that science, technology and engineering can offer. We also provide funding and support for you in your classroom.
What are you waiting for? Register today to get the most from your Faraday website!
Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a team of dedicated and informative staff ready to deal with your queries.