Everyone who enters our prize draw between 20th November and 15th December will be eligible for the grand prize draw finale on Monday 18th December 2017, to win an iPad Mini for their school.
Enter the prize draw
Fill in the form via the button below to enter and we’ll announce the daily prize winners each day on this page.
And, don’t forget…
…Santa Loves STEM – he wants to spread the word with as many people as possible. So he’s made a special festive poem to celebrate. Here’s how you can help:
- Tag a teacher, friend or colleague interested in STEM to let them know about the video and prize draw.
- Show the video at your school! Get pupils in the festive mood and open up an inspiring STEM discussion.
- Spread the word about our competition with our #SantaLovesSTEM hashtag!
- Spread the word about the fantastic, free IET Faraday STEM resources on offer to primary and secondary teachers.
- Register with us to gain access to the full Faraday site.
This year's winners
Keep checking back to this page as we will list all of our daily classroom poster winners below as well as our main prize draw winner who will receive a brand new iPad mini just in time for Christmas!
- Mon 20th Nov - Lucy Crampton, Leicester Grammar School
- Tues 21st Nov - William Lowrie, Bishop's Hatfield Girls' School
- Wed 22nd Nov - Catherine Morrison, The Mary Erskine School
- Thurs 23rd Nov - Mike Hodges, Ysgol Eirias
- Fri 24th Nov - Daniel Coburn, Plumstead Manor School
- Mon 27th Nov - Jackie McCandless
- Tues 28th Nov - Amie Williams, Martins Wood Primary School
- Wed 29th Nov - Michael Fegan, Mercy College
- Thurs 30th Nov - Nora Kilgannon, Belmont Infant School
- Fri 1st Dec - Helen Donlan, Lymm High School
- Mon 4th Dec - Jodie McCallister, Enniskillen Royal Grammar School
- Tues 5th Dec - Daljit Kaur, Loughborough Grammar School
- Wed 6th Dec - Emily Ronney, Evendons Primary School
- Thurs 7th Dec - Alison Ustun, Harlaw Academy
- Fri 8th Dec - Kate Lintag, Lasalle Academy
- Mon 11th Dec - Conor Scrivener, Hutton Grammar School
Congratulations to all of our winners!
Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS from everyone at IET Faraday and the Institution of Engineering and Technology.